Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, August 28, 2017
Tasha has released another of her gorgeous autumn kits that has been unavailable for purchase for a while, and what a beauty this is, such a gorgeous autumn kit with beautiful rustic colors showing the romance of autumn, the love that nature shows in full abundance as the leaves slowing fall the ground and dance among your way as you walk side by side with your special love.

You can purchase this wonderful kit at CDO here.

.....................CT Creations.....................
Tag by Sandra

Button Tag by Belinda


Tag by Sarah


PTU Tutorial by BKC Designs here on her blog


PTU Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here on her blog



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me