Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, July 10, 2017
Tasha has re-packaged and re-released her scrapkit she made dedicated the birthstone of Ruby - with its deep and bold colors of reds, the color of passion and love, you will find lots of beautiful creations from this one.


You can purchase this beauty at CDO here exclusively.


.....................CT Creations.....................

Tag by Tonya

PTU Tutorial by Irish Princes Designs here on her blog



Tag by Sarah

Tag by Sandra


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me