Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, April 7, 2017
Tasha has a brand new kit out that is oh so adorable, perfect for Easter and Springtime creations and brings out the happy in anyone that works with this cutie.  It was made to match this month's bonus tube by Hannah Lynn at CDO too, however you can tag it with any artist's work.


You can purchase this fun kit exclusively at CDO here.

......................CT Creations......................

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me