Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here


 photo securedownload.gif

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

Powered by Blogger.

My Personal CT


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo KiyaDesignBLschn.gif
 photo TonyasTemptationsvi-vi.gif
 photo BKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1.gif

 photo IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi.gif
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Follow Me

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Spring Fresh - now @ CDO

Tasha has re-repackaged and re-released her gorgeous Spring Fresh kit at CDO.  This is such a cheerful and pretty springtime kit that will immediately have you hearing the birds chirp their cheerful spring melody as you envision a beautiful spring garden.  This kit also is a cute one for Easter as well but you can easily go just spring on it too.


You can purchase this kit now at CDO here.

...................CT Results...................

Tag by Kiya:


PTU Tutorial by Belinda on her blog here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

My Blinkies

 photo Tashablinkieballoon.gif  photo tashasblinkie.gif  photo tashablinkie.gif  photo tashahalloweenblinkie.gif

I Get Creative For


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo TSCTBlinkie_byCCO4.gif

Leave me some love

Blog Archive