Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, March 26, 2017
Tasha has re-packaged and re-released another of her amazing kits called Release Me.  This stunning kit has wonderful shades of purples and greens and blacks for a breathtaking palette sure to inspire you with your fondest memories of the past as you look upon them with love.


You can purchase this beauty here at CDO now.

.....................CT Creations.....................


Tag by Kiya:


Tag by Tonya

Timeline set by Sandra


Tag by Sarah


Another tag by Tonya, matching wallpaper on her blog here





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me