Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, December 18, 2016
Tasha has re-released another stunning winter's kit of hers called Winter Blush.  A frosty night as the snowstorm has moved on through - the snow is clinging to the icicles as they hang to eaves and all around you is winter's majesty as she has arrived in all of her freezing glory.



You can purchase this kit exclusively here at CDO.

........................CT Creations........................

Timeline by Sandra



Tag by Sonja

Tag by Sarah 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me