Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2016
Tasha has released another of her amazing kits that has not been available which has now become available at CDO hurray!  This kit is perfect for the beauty of nature's surroundings, and would also work great for those autumn tags as well - however can very easily be used to make your creations beautiful any time of the year to show the life that grows in nature and the cute critters that help protect it.



You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.

..................CT Creations..................

Tag by Sarah


Tutorial by Belinda of BKC Designs found here




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me