Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, October 21, 2016
Brand new inspired by kit released by Tasha today at CDO, with a match to an amazing tube by Enys Guerrero, although this kit may be used with any artist's work of course.  This is a beautiful gothic themed kit, more of a significance that one can be damaged on the inside but they are never lost, what does not break us truly does make us stronger.


You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.

...................................................
CT Creations:

Timeline by Tonya


Tag by Kiya


Tutorial by Belinda here on her blog

Timeline by Sandra


Tag by Sarah 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me