Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2016
Tasha has re-packaged and re-released her amazing Dark Dreams kit at CDO.  This kit is filled with beautiful dark shades of blues, blacks, and dark greens made to perfectly blend together to bring about the beauty of dark and gothic in also a very elegant display.


You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.

...................................................
CT Creations:

Tutorial by Belinda found here on her blog


Tab by Sonja:

Tag by Sarah:

Tag by Kiya:


Tag by Staci:

PTU Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here on her blog




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me