Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, October 21, 2016
Tasha's stunning kit Autumn Mist has been re-packaged and re-released at CDO.  What a stunning kit this is, a depiction of the graceful arrival of autumn, with a light mist in the air on a rainy autumn morning.  The colors soon will be changing as the days become shorter and cooler and nature signals the change in seasons.


You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.

...............................
CT Creations:

Timeline by Tonya



Tag by Sarah

Tag by Sonja

Tag with matching wallpaper here on Tonya's blog


CT tag by Sarah






0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me