Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2016
Tasha has a new kit out at CDO that matches this month's bonus tube for Karen Middleton to perfection (or is that purrfection?)  Such an adorable tube and Tasha made such a beautiful kit to work with it too - you can feel the soothing calming effects that she put in it.



This kit may be purchased exclusively at CDO here.


.............................
CT Results:

Tag by Tonya:

Timeline by Sandra



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me