Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, September 23, 2016
Showing a few results with an amazing IB kit of Tasha's that is so timely right now with autumn, the blaze of glory that she brings with her, the leaves dancing at our feet and the whisper of the wind all are found in Tasha's gorgeous kit:



You can purchase this beauty exclusively at CDO here.

.........................
CT Creations:

Tag by Tonya & wallpaper here on her blog 


Tag by Sarah & wallpaper here on her blog


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me