Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, April 11, 2016
New kit released this last Friday - an IB kit to match a gorgeous tube by Alena Lazareva!


You can purchase this kit at CDO here

Some results with this kit made by my CT

Timeline set by Sandra


Tutorial by Belinda which can be found here


Tutorial by Kate which can be found here

Tag by Tonya and matching wallpaper here


Tag by Allison




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me