Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, January 8, 2015
I had a play with The Walking Cuteness 3 by Toxic Desirez and have a tag showoff and then some extras for you all to snag :) This was a fun kit filled with delicious brains and can be found at The PSP Project here
The first tag, I paired up with Lil Zombie by Rainbowise. You can find this tube at The PSP Project here. This is a PTU tube and must be used with a valid license.
The second tag I used various elements from the kit, and made a set of snags. Just save to your computer and use as is. Do not alter these in any way, or claim as your own. Thanks!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me