Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, December 17, 2014
I had a play with Christmas Joy by Gimptastic Scraps. The soft shades of gold, cream, and green are just perfect for those warm, cozy tubes out right now! I made a couple of tags and then also a personal use cluster for you all to snag :)

First tag is using the artwork of Nocturne at PicsForDesign here. Please do not snag this tag.
Here's a cluster I made from the kit. You can download it here or here. It's for personal use only. Please don't share or claim as your own.
Thank you's make me smile :)

Here's a tag I made using the cluster and some elements from the kit. I used a tube by Alehandra Vanhek at PicsForDesign. She's an exclusive you can find here



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tags!! Thanks so much for sharing the cluster!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me