Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, November 27, 2014

 Hope those who celebrate it are having a great, safe Thanksgiving weekend. 
I'm having a BUY 2 GET 2 Free sale in my stores as a "thank you" for being a fan of Tasha's Playground!!
Savings are automatic at The PSP Project and Pics For Design.
For purchases made at Designer Scraps and Digital Chaos, please email bananas_68@yahoo.com with your receipt and kit choices. 
Freebies must be equal to or less than kits purchased!
Please note: Any bundles purchased will equal 1 freebie, not the amount of the bundle.
Thanks so much!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me