Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Hi all! I have a new Inspired By kit available at Creative Design Outlet. This kit is inspired by a fun new tube by Concetta Kilmer here, but can always be used with any artist's work. Find the kit here. Enjoy!

Also new, November's birthstone mini kit, which you can find at Designer Scraps, Digital Chaos, The PSP Project, and Pics For Design

This installment in the Birthstone mini kit series combines the colors of November's two jewels- yellow topaz and citrine. Balanced with a gorgeous deep shade of burgundy, this tagger sized kit can be used for autumn tags and beyond! Personal use only, please do not share.



Make sure to stop by and grab Amy's part of this collab here.


And I also have an exclusive newsletter freebie live right now! Signing up for my newsletter is a great way to stay up to date with my new products and sales, and also get exclusive coupons and freebies!! You can join here
Here's a preview of the exclusive tagger sized freebie in this month's newsletter!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me