Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, November 7, 2014
Hi all! I have a new Inspired By kit available at CDO :) This one is inspired by the beautiful art of Anna Liwanag 67-1 here. You can use this kit with any artist's work. Find it here

And my first Christmas kit of the year!! Another Inspired By, this time by Deacon Black 104-1  here!! This pouncing kitty is exactly how I look on Christmas morning lol. Get the kit here. You can use this kit with any artist's work. 

Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter here to get announcements, specials, and exclusive freebies straight to your email!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me