Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, September 25, 2014
I played with a gorgeous kit by Irish Princess Designs called Millie and have a tag show off and some extras for you all to snag! You can find this great kit at The PSP Project here.

The first tag I made is using the work of Carrie Hall. You can purchase her tubes at The PSP Project with a valid license. The tube I used is called Dove and can be found here
The second tag is using a tube from Camilla Drakenborg. It's called Broken Hearted and can be found at The PSP Project here. 
And here are some extras for you to snag. Please don't claim these as your own, alter, add names or elements to these tags. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me