Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, February 24, 2014

It's never a bad time for a Halloween kit, and with this one from Soxsational Scraps, it can be used all year round! Visit Soxie's blog here for info on where you can get it. 
I'm using a tube by Rebecca Sinz, available at Digital Chaos here
And here are some extras. Do not alter these in any way. Click to view full size, the save to your computer. Thanks and enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me