Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, January 20, 2014

CT tag and cluster frame freebie from Kiya Designs here
Tut by BKC Designs here 
Cluster frame freebie from BKC Designs here 
Tut from Redefined Designs here 


Using Vintage Valentine (FTU)

CT Tag from Kiya Designs

Using Love Birds

Tutorial from BKC Designs here
FTU cluster frame from BKC Designs here 

Using Cheers

Cluster frame freebie and CT tag from Denz Designz here 
Tut from KrazyTaggerGrrl here 
CT tag from Denz Designz here 
Tut from Irish Princess Designs here
 

Extras from Wicked princess Scraps here 












0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me