Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, December 26, 2013
Cheers is a fab new kit I've whipped up that's perfect for those tags to ring in the New Year!!! With 80 elements and 8 papers, this kit isn't just for 2014, it can be used over and over for a number of different themes. Tagger sized, personal use only. You can find Cheers in any of my stores listed on the left of my blog. Thanks and enjoy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me