Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, November 4, 2013
Using BCA 2013 (FTU)
Tutorial from BKC Designs here 
Using Autumn Mist 
Tut by Magik here 
Cluster frame freebie and CT tag from Kiya Designs here 
Tut from Redefined Designs here 
Tut by Amy @ Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts here 
Tut by KrazyTaggerGrrl Designs here 
Tut from BKC Designs here 
Cluster frame freebie from BKC Designs here 
Tut from Redefined Designs here 
Using Cursed

Tut by Redefined Designs here 
Tut by Tragedy here 
Using Fabulous 
Tut from Redefined Designs here 

Cluster frame freebie and CT Tags from Tonya's Temptations here 

Tut by Irish Princess Designs here 
Using Pinkoween  
tut by KrazyTaggerGrrl Designs here 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me