Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, July 5, 2013
Hey everyone!!! I teamed up with Gimptastic Scraps to bring you all a bad ass collab called Toxic Fetish. This dark yet sexy tagger sized kit has 60 unique elements and 10 papers sure to bring some chills and thrills to your tags! The other half has another 60 elements and 10 papers, so when you get both you get over 100 elements to play with!!

The collab was made to compliment Fetish Crawl by KiwiFireStorm, but can be used with any tube and/or artist! You can find this kit exclusively at The PSP Project here. Hope you enjoy and we would love to see anything you make with it!!

Featured in the kit is a delicious CU car from FourXDesigns! Visit her store here to view it and her other bad ass CU and tubes!!
Make sure to pick up the other half of this amazing collab here
Choose a bundle and save money!! Details at the store :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me