Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, July 6, 2013
Gimptastic Scraps and I have a fab new collab kit out called Toxic Fetish which you can get exclusively at The PSP Project. I had a play with her part of the collab here and made you all this FTU cluster frame to snag!! You can download the frame here.
And here's a tag I made with the frame and some extra parts of the kit!! Feel free to grab this tag, but please do not claim it as your own or alter it in any way :)


3 comments:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me