Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, July 26, 2013
I have more goodies from Abstract Creations kits!!! This time, I played with a kit that was Inspired By PinupToons tube 82-1 :) This rockin' kit is just perfect for those tubes with attitude!!
I paired this kit with the work of Gaetano Di Falco who you can also find at CDO. You must purchase his work and have a valid license to use it. 
And here are some extras for ya! Just click to view full size, then save to your own computer :)
Do not claim as your own, resize, alter or add elements to these tags.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me