Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, July 6, 2013
I had the pleasure of using this great CU element in my newest kit, Toxic Fetish. Terror Ride 2012 by FourXDesigns is a unique, fun CU item for digital scrap kits that comes with 6 different color layers that will match a number of kit themes and palettes! Be sure to check it out here, and sign up for the store newsletter so you don't miss one of her amazing sales!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me