Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, June 29, 2013
Have you checked out the fab kits from Abstract Creations that are available exclusively at CDO? I had a play with one of them, IB-PinupToons-147-2 and made a set of extras for you all to snag!! Go visit Abstract's section of the store here today and stock up on some goodies :)

Please do not alter, resize, add names or elements to these tags. Just click to view full size then save to your computer. Thanks and enjoy!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me