Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Abstract Creations has a stunning new kit at Creative Design Outlet which was inspired by the work of Enamorte. IB-Enamorte 3-1 has gorgeous shades of gold, rust and brown making it a stunning kit to be played with. You can pair this kit with any artist...I used the work of Gaetano Di Falco, who can also be found at CDO. 
Below are some extras for you. Do not alter, resize, add elements or names to these tags. Just click to view full size and save to your computer...enjoy :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me