Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013
My fabulous CT has whipped up some more goodies for you all!!! Stop by and follow them..you won't be disappointed :o)

Don't forget about my Buy 2 Get 1 Free at Pics For Design until Feb 14. You can find that here
And I'm 30% off at TPP and SATC through February :o)

Here are some goodies from Leah of Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts
Tag and Snags using Breathe Me here
Tut using Dotty For You here
And here are some goodies from Kiya's Designs
Tag and Cluster Frame freebie using Breathe Me here
Desktop Wallpaper freebie using Ladybug Garden here
DelightFall extras here
Sorrowful You extras here
Lovely Spring Day extras here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me