Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, February 10, 2013
*click to view full size*

Supplies-
Kit- Rawr! by Soxsational Scraps. Visit Soxie's blog here to find where you can get this super cute and fun kit!
Tube- I'm using the work of Alexander McMillan which you can purchase from SATC. You need a valid license to use this tube.
Template- Timeline template from Millie here
Font of choice
Photoshop CS5
I'm on a Mac, so when I use Command you may need to use CTRL

Here we go :)

Open your template. Image>Duplicate. Close out original. Delete credits and layer 2.
Add paper 15 above Layer 1. Right-click paper and Create Clipping Mask.
Double click Layer 1 and add a drop shadow using Layer Styles.
Clip papers 8 and 10 to Layer 3. Clip tube to each paper. 
Desaturate tube (Image>Adjustment>Desaturate) and change blend mode to Screen, Opacity 60%.
Open layer styles on Layer 3 and add a 2px white stroke and drop shadow.
Clip paper 4 to layer 4. Drop shadow.
Clip paper 9 to layer 5. Add tube close ups. Desaturate, blend mode Screen, Opacity 60%.
Add an 8px white stroke and drop shadow to layer 5.
Add your tube and elements of choice. I used:
*from bottom to top*
19
57
54
82
12
62
59
33
Now choose a paper that you'd like to use for the border. 
Edit>Define as Pattern. Name it whatever you want :)
Add a new layer to the very top of your layer palette window.
Select>All. Edit>Stroke: 10px, color of choice, outside.
Open Layer Styles, choose the paper pattern you just did-
Add your copyright and license info. Add name and any text of choice.
Merge and save as JPG.
To do the avi, I just cropped part of the banner and redid the border with a smaller px width :)

Thanks for trying my tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me at bananas_68@yahoo.com or friend me on facebook.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me