Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, February 8, 2013
Supplies:
Kit- Raspberry Ripple Romance by A Taggers Scrap. This kit if packed full of fun, bright goodness! Visit Jo's blog here to check it out!!
Tube- I'm using the always amazing work of FourXDesigns. You can find her store here.
Font- Whiteboard Modern
Photoshop CS5
I'm on a Mac, so when I use Command, you may need to use CTRL

Here we go :)
This is an easy one!

Command+N to open a new canvas 700x700, white background.
Place frame 6 in center of canvas. Command+T to bring up Free Transform (Edit>Transform)
and angle the frame down to the right a bit like in my tag.
Add paper 12 below that. Magic Wand (w) click inside the frame.
Select>Modify>Expand by 5. Select>Inverse, hit delete on the paper layer. Deselect. 
Double click frame to bring up layer styles. Add drop shadow of choice.
Add tube above frame. Resize to fit how you like her. 
I like to add a nice soft glow to my tubes. To do that-
Command+J to duplicate. On top copy, Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur 2px.
Blend Mode Hard Light, Opacity 30%.
Play with both of those settings to suit your tube and taste :)
Now just add some elements from this gorgeous kit to your tag!!
From bottom to top I used:
Frame 2
ribbon
swirl 2
flower 4
leaf scatter
flower 2
cookies
flower 6
flower 9
heart 7
balloons 2
balloons
glows 1
lantern
flower 8
flower 4
word art
teddy
flower 9
flower 6
butterfly
jar
*whew*
Now add your text. Filter>Noise>Add Noise 25%.
Layer Styles-
Stroke: 2px, outside, color of choice
Drop shadow of choice
Add drop shadows to the elements as well to give the tag some depth :)

Close out your white background,
Image>Trim>Transparent Pixels. That will crop off any excess space. 
Image>Resize if needed. 
Add your license and copyright info
Save as PNG to keep the transparency and you're done!!

Thanks for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me at bananas_68@yahoo.com or friend me on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me