Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, February 24, 2013
Hey everyone :) A quick note about one of my kits. 
It was brought to my attention that a few items in my Skullz N Stripez kit may not be ok to use. If you have purchased this kit, please remove the following elements: 
8 ball
 bear
 spider charm
USB
I purchased and/or downloaded these as CU OK items from other designers in good faith and included them in my kit. I just don't have the time right now to see if this claim is false as one of the items led to a designer who isn't even scrapping anymore and I'm not chasing this all over the internet.
 Anyway, I have deactivated the kit in stores until I can replace those items with 4 others. After I do that, I will be more than happy to provide those new elements to anyone who purchased the kit and has their receipt :) 
Before anyone asks...I don't know if you need to delete these elements in other kits by other designers. I don't have the time or energy to fully investigate the claim, so I am just erring on the side of caution and using the "when in doubt, take it out" rule. Hope you understand :) 
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at bananas_68@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

  1. Smart girl.... just another reason I love ya!! Good rule honeygirl. *HUGS* MWAH! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Standing ovation for outstanding integrity! Atta girl, that's the way we roll!!! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me