Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2013
Lucky Girl is a fun St. Patrick's Day themed kit with bright shades of greens, pinks and orange. This tagger sized kit has 47 elements, 2 posers and 9 papers. Please read the TOUs included in the zip file for crediting info on the posers. Thanks and enjoy!!!! Visit here for my FTU CU papers used in the kit :)
Find this kit at TPP, DSI, PFD and PPW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me