Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, February 2, 2013
Vika Misticheskaya has this gorgeous tube at Pics For Design that I just had to play with!!! She is multi-layered with options for a dress and different jacket colors. You must purchase her artwork and have a valid license to use it. Visit PFD here to check out her amazing work and all the other great artists there :o)
I paired this tube with a gorgeous kit from Chaos called Deepest Love.

To use these extras, click to view full size and then save to your computer. Do not alter, add names or elements to these or resize them. Thanks and enjoy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me