Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, December 30, 2012
Ice is Nice is a stunning kit by A Taggers Scrap that will make those chilly tags sparkle and shine! This kit has over 100 unique elements and even a freebie add-on!!! Visit Jo's blog here for info on where you can get this great kit. 

Here is a FTU cluster frame I made with the kit. This is for personal use only. You can grab it here or here.

And then here are some extras I made with the kit, using the equally stunning work of Verymany, which you can purchase from PicsForDesign here

Click the tags to view full size, then save to your computer. Do not alter, resize, add names to, or claim these extras as your own. Thanks!! 

2 comments:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me