Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, December 10, 2012
I finally have a Christmas kit to play with..and I decided to go cute with it!! I had a lot of fun making this, and I hope you have just as much fun making tags with it :o) Don't forget, I am still having my moving in sale at DSI, but hurry, because it won't last long!!! You can pick this kit up at any of my stores listed to the left...enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me