Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, August 24, 2012
Hey everyone :) I have a new fall kit ready...my very first fall kit, and I decided to veer off course a little with it. This kit will take you to a secret hideaway deep in the forest--a nice, relaxing escape..because I'm sure we could all use one!!! I hope you find many uses for this kit all year round and make sure to email me any taggies you make with it, I'd love to see them :D Check the left side of my blog for stores where I sell. Thanks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me