Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, July 6, 2012
Just a quick note about some kits- I have decided to step down as a designer at PSP Tubes Emporium. Please bear with me as I get those kits up and loaded into other stores. As some of you know, we just recently moved from the states to Japan and are still trying to get everything set up...including internet..but I will hopefully get caught up soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me