Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2012
Here is a little sneak peek of a smokin' Neoracer tube that will be available for purchase at PTE on May 11, 2012. Make sure you go scoop this hottie up! 
And here are some extras for ya! To save them, just click to view full size, then right-click save to computer. Do not alter these tags in any way, and that includes adding names to them. Thanks :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me