Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012
My great CT have been busy, busy, busy lately whipping up lots of fun tuts for you all to try out!! Make sure to stop by their blogs and follow them so you don't miss out on future tuts, tags and snags!!! They stay so busy I can barely keep up lol!!!

Here are some tuts made with my Party In The City kit, which is part of an exclusive SATC store collab. 
Wild Party by Sugar Coated Tags N Tuts
Party in the City by Precious Beauties
Party in the City by Tragedy's Creationz
Party in the City by Breena's Hot Spot
Party in the City by Tweet's Tutorials
A couple of spring time tuts-
Spring Beauty (FTU) by Manipulated By Magik
Spring Fever by Precious Beauties
Lovely by Leah of Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts
Totally Rad by Guilty Pleasures
Madame by Leah of Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts
Broken Dreams by Tragedy's Creationz
Broken Dreams by Manipulated by Magik
Summer Fun (FTU) by Tragedy's Creationz
Black Ice by Precious Beauties
Skullz N Stripez by Breena's Hot Spot
Love to Love by Sugar Coated Tags N Tuts
Splash! snags from Amy of Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts
And here is a tag show off by Chaos using my Skullz N Stripez kit
And a partridge in a pear tree ;p
If you make anything with my kits, I'd love to see it and show it off on my blog!! Just email it to me at bananas_68@yahoo.com, or send it to me on Facebook :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me