Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Here is a tag I made using the newly released Snow White Wedding by Roman Zaric. You can find this gorgeous tube at PSP Tubes Emporium! Below are some extras, just click to view full size, then right click and save to your computer. Please do not alter them in any way, that includes adding names to them. Thank you and enjoy :)




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I grabbed your beautiful snags here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the gorgeous snags!
    Hugs, Ellie

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me