Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, March 3, 2012
First, I can't believe it's already March!!! Already this year is going by fast!!!
Next, I have a new CT chick :) Her name is Magik, and I think you're gonna like her ;o) She's worked with my kits before and after a referral from my girl Tragedy I invited her on the team! And lucky for me, she said yes!! 
Here is her first tut, When Irish Eyes Are Smiling, which uses my FTU kit "Lucky"

2 comments:

  1. Holy hell I better get on the ball LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honoured to be part of your team, Hun. Thank you again. =)

    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me