Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, March 25, 2012
The extremely talented Tragedy worked with the My Angel Above collab by myself and Stef's Scrapkits, and created another beautiful tag and tut!! This time, she used both kits to show how well they work together :) You can get purchase this collab only at SATC
Love of Music by Tragedy here

And then, I also wanted to show off a tag that was made with my Splash! kit :) I happened to see it on Facebook, and just had to ask the tag maker, Aracely Ary, if I could have one...and she said yes :D I just love what she's done with it!! Thank you hun!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me