Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, March 22, 2012
Here are some great new tuts by my CT girls!! These ladies really blow me away with their talent, be sure to check them out and follow their blogs so you don't miss any of their beautiful work! 
These first few tuts use my part of a SATC exclusive collab I did with Stef's Scrapkits called My Angel Above
Angels Are With Us by Magik here
Angels Are Around by Magik here
Angels Are Among Us by Tragedy here
Beautiful by Sami here. This uses my kit Roller Girl, found at PTE
Bad Attitude by Leah here. This tut uses my kit Skullz N Stripez
Vickie purchased the My Angel Above collab and created this stunning tag. Vickie owns a yahoo group I'm in called PSPingWithFriends. If you write tuts, or like doing (and showing off) tut results, this is a great group to join! There is also a forum that accompanies it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me