Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012
I worked with a great kit called Vintage Girl by A Taggers Scrap..this kit is packed full of gorgeous elements and beautiful frames! Visit Jo's blog here to find out where you purchase this kit, and to snag the matching freebie! 
And here are some snags for you! These feature the artwork of Zebrush, available at PFD. Just click to view larger, then right click-save to your computer! Please do not re-size or alter these snags in any way!!

And here is a banner I made with the same kit. Please do not snag or copy:





1 comment:

  1. Thank you Tasha for the snags! I love that kit & the tube is different.

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me