Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012
This kit was a lot of fun to make, I'm really happy with how it turned out!!   You can find this beautiful Valentine's Day tagger sized kit at SATC, PFD and TPP. It has 58 unique elements and 17 gorgeous papers...I really hope you all love it as much as I do!!! 

Here are a couple tags made by Leah. You can visit her blog to see more of her work here.


Love to Love by Amy here
Kandi has some sweet snags for you here
And here's a beautiful timeline banner and avi Kandi made me..please do not snag or try to recreate this!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me