Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012
I have decided to step down as a designer at The Scrappin Diva Designz. So you will no longer find my products there. I just want to thank Jessye for the great opportunity she gave me in approaching me to sell my kits there!! 

You can still find my kits for sale at Scraps and the City, PSP Tubes Emporium, and until the end of this month I am also selling at AussieScraps. Thanks for the support everyone :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me