Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Here are some tags and tuts made by my awesome CT..some are older ones I forgot to post and some are new!! Trying to stay on top of things this year, lol. 

Winter Wonderland by Amy here
Merry Little Christmas (FTU) by Amy here
Santa Baby by Leah here
Here is a tag show off by Karra using my Black Ice kit. 
Love to Love by Amy here
Black Widow by BabyDragon here
Sorrowful by Wicked Princess here and extras here
And here is a great FTU tut by Lyn. She's not on my CT but used my piece of a blog train to do a tut. Thanks so much!!! Go check out her blog for other fun tuts!
And here is a tag that was sent to me by Vickie who runs the PSPing With Friends yahoo group and forum. She bought and played around with my Black Ice kit and sent me over her results! Thanks so much :)











0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me