Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Supplies:

Kit- "Wild About Blue" by Candys Treats. This fun kit is available at Twilight Scraps here
Tube- I'm using an amazing, layered tube by Zlata_M available for purchase at PFD
Font- Shit Happens a FTU font here
GIMP or program of choice

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 700x700
Open as layers frame 3
Open as layers pp4 below frame
Layer>Scale Layer by about 55%
right click and add alpha channel
Activate your fuzzy select tool and click inside frame
Select>Grow by 5 pixels, Select>Invert
Activate paper layer and hit delete on keyboard
deselect

Add tube above frame layer, duplicate
drag one copy below frame
Using your eraser tool, erase parts of both tube
so she is coming out of the frame
drop shadow frame and bottom tube layer

Add BG1 below paper layer
duplicate
flip horizontally and vertically
I used this instead of a mask

Add elements from kit to tag. 
I used:
Bubbles
bead1
ribbon7
Leaves2
Bow3
FlowerWBlue5
Heart6

Crop and resize your tag
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me